This course will offer an overview and implementation of IT Report Management. Thecourse is designed and based on the perspective of improving report delivery, which is one metric of an IT Report Management success; and practically it is an important measure. The industry that have implemented IT Report Management with the need to ensure that IT operation and IT Management is providing expected results, and adding value to the business within particular time framework as indicated by representative and comprehensive IT performance reporting system.
This course will provide methodologies and approaches to enable report management process for an enterprise to take advantage of the depicted data and information.
The course shall provide the capabilities to the participants in determining the contents, styles, design and frequency of IT report distribution to the stakeholders. Also guiding the participants to the best practice of report management for the advantage of the organization. The participants shall also discover methods to implement the typical project time management and the specific functions which should be performed as
related to project implementation. The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and classdiscussions with the perspectives of excellent report management.
The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of excellent report management process including: Recognize typical characteristic of IT reports to foster organizational success in implementing information technology , prevent tardiness in report distribution, design and construct excellent IT reporting, provision of basis on report analysis, and report management plan as required by the organization.
Course Objectives & Benefits
? At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
? Gain an in-depth understanding of IT Report Management with a well designed in the report presentation, and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge
? Understand the parameters and the requirements asrequired in the construction and design of analytical and directive IT report, and how to address them effectively and efficiently as related to organization IT performance
? Learn how to determine key parameters of excellent reporting as related to stakeholders’ requirements, and how to improve the contents in line with IT reporting framework or best practice
1. The perspectives and overview of Report Management
? This part of the course shall describe the framework and perspective IT report. Also describing on the benefits by having the competency on generating the structured and comprehensive report as related to IT operation and management.
2. Interpreting the Assignment Topic
? Identifying unknown words
? Analyzing the question
? Considering the additional assignment
? Writing the report
3. Developing a Plan
? Thinking about the assignment topic
? Refining the plan
? Developing a plan for the assignment
4. Writing the Report
? Abstracts and introduction
? Writing from a plan
? Sample report Plan vs. report
5. Business System Data Commentary
? Report structure
? Paragraph structure
? Academic style
6.Using Sources in IT
? Sources definition
? Selecting sources
7. IT Case Studies and Exercises
Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training, while for every subject completed will be followed by comprehensive exercises focusing on the described subjects such as:
? Topic analysis
? Staff and Managers with responsibility for IT report generation. Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of IT report management methodology, and especially in a dynamic and dynamic environment.
? Others with an interest in improving report management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of IT report management knowledge as related to IT operation.
? Direct involvement in a particular project, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite.
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB),
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks (Public Training)
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Trainingdengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.