The Conveyor Design course covers the fundamentals of belt conveyor engineering including: belt width and velocity selection, conveyor power demand, belt sag, drive traction, drive types, brakes and holdbacks, information on conveyor arrangements, vertical curves and transitions, material trajectory calculations etc. plus belt, idler and pulley selection. In many of these topics, outdated conventional design methods are challenged and alternative solutions provided. While some people may feel that they already have an adequate understanding of these topics, the real value of this course comes from the fact that it is packed with practical information that is not available in other texts.
This Conveyor Design course is suitable for engineers employed in the design, operation and maintenance of belt conveyor systems, from graduates with a few years experience, through to engineering and maintenance managers.
The objective of the conveyor design course is to give engineers a full understanding of the conveyor design and equipment selection process, together with features of belt conveyors that should be avoided. This knowledge can then be used, not only in the design of new conveyor systems, but also by project engineers involved with new conveyors or existing conveyor upgrades and by those involved with the operation or maintenance of conveyor systems.
OUTLINE MATERI :
1. Introduction, including brief history of belt conveying
2. Material properties
3. Conveyor surcharge angle and burden edge distance selection, including the influence of loading area design and belt velocity on surcharge angles
4. Idler geometry, including troughing angle and centre roll length considerations
5. Belt width and velocity selection
6. Flooded belt considerations including determining the length of flooded belt resulting from overlapping stopping times and the approximate force required to extract material from a blocked chute
7. Conveyor power demand calculation
8. How conveyor design packages work, including basic information on rigid body acceleration and deceleration calculations
9. Differences between rigid body and flexible body dynamic analysis
10. Belt sag requirements
11. Drive traction calculations, including what actually happens at a drive pulley
12. Rubber v ceramic lagging
13. Outline of drive types
15. Determination of holdback requirements
18. Conveyor layouts including features to avoid
19. Uneven wear problems on pulleys
20. Shuttle conveyors
21. Travelling trippers, including the design of tripper belt profiles
22. Take-up systems
23. Trajectory calculations
24. Conveyor belting
25. Skirt systems
26. Belt safety factor selection, a new method of assessing safety factors
27. Minimum pulley diameter determination
29. Conveyor alignment and belt tracking
31. Some general info on the design and construction of the Channar 20 km conveying system
Para karyawan di semua lini bagian Conveyor Design
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.