The aim of this course is to provide those persons responsible for fire safety with the knowledge and expertise of their duties under current fire safety regulations to ensure they both understand their obligations and perform their duties to minimise the risks of fire in their premises, appointed as Fire Wardens with the knowledge and expertise needed to effectively carry out their role and comply with legislation, provide all employees with adequate knowledge, as part of their induction programme, in understanding their obligations in the event of discovering a fire or the actions they need to take should a fire break out in their workplace. During the course delegates will cover a number of important aspects of fire management, fire evacuation and various of sensors.
1.Overview of current fire safety legislation relating to fire training and protection
2.Why fires start and how they spread
4.Types of fire and the equipment and systems available to warn of fire and extinguish it
5.Practical demonstration of fire extinguisher equipment
6.Procedures and processes for undertaking Fire Risk Assessments
7.Employer Responsibilities under Fire Safety Legislation.
8.The role of the Fire Warden.
9.Fire risk assessment, fire training and fire evacuation procedures.
10.Why fires start and how they spread
11.Actions to be undertaken for safe evacuation in the event of fire.
12.Types and usage of fire extinguishers.
13.Employee responsibilities for fire safety under management of Health and Safety at Work.
14.Why fires start and how they spread.
15.Actions if you discover a fire.
16.Recognising the fire alarm and safe evacuation of the workplace
17.Types and usage of fire extinguishers
18.APAR and characteristics of Inteligence Fire detection
19.Sprinkle technic design
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
•Plan Maintenance Supervisor/ Technician/ Engineer
•Fresh graduate Engineer.
•Everybody or professional who wants better understanding and gain benefits from this course
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.