Pelatihan Maintenance Planning & Supervision
MAINTENANCE PLANNING & SUPERVISION
High complexity is a major characteristic of current production plants. This is due to the application of advanced technology to increase the efficiency, product quality and production capacity. As a result, this will increase the required efforts to operate and maintain the equipments. Unawareness of this development can jeopardize the expected improvements.
Current maintenance management in Indonesia shows that most of maintenance activities are breakdown repair, which is never efficient. Breakdown repairs also result in a loss of production capacity as well as a long downtime. An effective maintenance Planning and Supervision will reduce the amount of breakdown repairs and shifting it to a higher proportion of preventive maintenance, as well as reducing the total downtime. Maintenance units without a good planning and supervision will utilize only about 25% of the available time of the technician, while a good planning and supervision will double this percentage by eliminating and reducing anticipated delays.
This course consists of two parts. The first part of this course focuses on the development of effective work orders and how to schedule them. In the beginning, it discusses the evolution of maintenance organization and the arguments to increase the “wrench time”. Then, it describes the Planning Principles and their implementation. Finally, this part is closed with the procedure to schedule the ‘ready to go’ jobs. The second part contains the required competencies for supervisors in order to work effectively. Supervisors typically are responsible for their direct reports’ progress and productivity in the maintenance unit. Therefore, supervisors must have skills on decision making process, problem solving, planning, delegating and meeting management, as basic management skills. Other competencies are organizing/building teams, training/taking care new technicians, and technician performance management. In some situations, supervisor must able to ensure the conformance of personnel policies and other internal regulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Maintenance Planner/ Supervisor/Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer
• Project Engineer
• Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
• Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
• Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
• The evolution of Maintenance Organization
• Background of Maintenance Planning
• The Principles of Maintenance Planning
• The Basics of Maintenance Planning
• Weekly and Daily Maintenance Scheduling
• Basic management skills of supervisors
• Organizing/building teams
• Training new technicians
• Technician performance management
• Conforming to personnel policies and other internal regulations.
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.