Production continuity is a keyword in any process of production activities, in which power system play important role to keep all of the operation.
Compressor is known for its capability to store energy in the form of air pressure. In industrial application, compressors are completed with auxiliaries to control the air flow, pressure, and actuators. Compressors will become advantage if it’s operated and maintained properly. Compressors principles and their system performance however should be understood by operator and any person who get involved with them to increase performance of the operation, maintenance, safety, etc.
In this training, compressors will be discussed from its principle, application, components and its maintenance. Moreover, their control system to improve performance and safety will also be introduced. After completion of this training participant will understand about the basic principle, application and control system that will help them for improving safety and problem solving on operation and maintenance activities.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
a. Explain the theory of air/gas compression.
b. Describe how altitude and moisture affects the compression of air.
c. Describe the principles of operation of positive displacement and dynamic compressors.
d. Define air compression terminology such as absolute and gauge pressures, compressor
e. Displacement and compressor capacity, free air, volumetric efficiency, single and double acting, single and multistage.
f. Given relative data, perform basic calculations to solve for compressor displacement and compressor volumetric efficiency.
2. RECIPROCATING COMPRESSORS:
a. State and describe the different types of single and multi-stage reciprocating compressors, state the function of the various compressor parts, including valves.
b. Describe the methods employed to cool air or gas during compression.
c. List and describe the different types of prime movers used for compressors.
3. ROTARY COMPRESSORS:
Describe the principles of operation, their application, volume and pressure capabilities, methods of regulation, advantages and disadvantages of the following types of (positive displacement) rotary compressors:
a. sliding vane
b. the lobe type
c. roots type
4. CENTRIFUGAL AND AXIAL COMPRESSORS:
a. Describe the design and operation of the volute and diffuser type centrifugal compressors.
b. Describe the design and operation of the single-stage double-flow and the four-stage centrifugal compressors.
c. Describe the design and operation of an axial flow compressor.
d. State the causes and remedies of compressor surging.
5. COMPRESSOR SYSTEM AUXILIARIES:
a. Describe the design and operation of intercoolers and aftercoolers; state their location within the system, describe the maintenance requirements of these components.
b. State the need for air receivers, their preferred location, and the inspection and maintenance requirements as per Code.
c. Describe the use of air filters, list and provide a description of the different types commonly used.
6. OPERATION, CONTROL AND MAINTENANCE:
a. Explain the following methods employed to control compressor output:
? Start/stop, dual control
? Suction line valve
? Suction or discharge valve
? Adjustable stroke
? Variable clearance volume
b. List and describe the operation of the various types of controllers and safety devices used in a compressed air system. Describe how these devices can be tested while system is in operation.
c. Describe the internal and external methods of compressor lubrication.
d. State the various operational checks done by an operator on both the compressor(s) and the compressed air/gas system to ensure safe and efficient operation.
e. State the preventive maintenance requirements of compressors, auxiliaries, piping and receivers.
f. State the probable causes of compressed air/gas compressor, receiver or pipeline explosions.
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.